Followers

2011/12/19

The First Macro Of My Own!


You have no idea how desperate I was to have my own macro lens for years. Since I have been a good boy, Santa Claus came to our house a little bit earlier and dropped off a Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Nikon F-mount for me.



I attached it to my Nikon D200 and photographed water drops on the CD, which resulted in utterly abstract images!

My new gadget - I'm loving it!

Many thanks to my Santa's helper -  Ms. T!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone.

This is a Macro Monday entry.


9 comments:

  1. This is the macro lens I have and I really like it. You are going to have a blast. With starting photos like this, clearly we are in for a treat as you enjoy your new toy! HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...super amazing photos!!! They're great considering they're your first ever.

    THE GREEN THING [and some red too]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water drops on a CD? Good idea, very nice and interesting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great captures!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new macro lens. Very cool! Great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your arrangement of color and light. I am enjoying your new lens too Yoshi :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Tamron90mm is classic!! This is what I have wanted to have. No Santa Claus came to me. Water drops look more shining than gem stones. Your idea is splendid to combine water drops and CD.
    Welcome back!!
    Have wonderful holidays and Happy New Year!
    keiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Hope it is as good as you had always hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。